February 14, 2011

the many faces of grayson

This is how I let mama and pops know that I am pissed off and hungry beyond belief. It doesn't matter if it has been 2 hours or 2 minutes since I last had some milk, I become irrationally displeased if I have to wait longer than a split second to get some time on the boob again. I expect immediate gratification.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my drunken look...I become red in the face, greasy, and bloated after I eat. Daddy calls me a pig.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how you may find me after I eat. Mommy calls it my milk coma...although I'm not quite sure what that means. Mom & Dad know I'm truly passed out when my arms are up like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is my cute, sweet, content face I make when I am listening closely to what Mama and Daddy say. This was taken at 3am when Mama was explaining that I should be asleep because I am just "a new guy" and need my sleep. I am clearly fed and comfortable, if you notice my limp arms at my side, making Mom think I am about to fall asleep. That wasn't the case.

Photobucket

Here I am looking exactly like dad. Only cuter.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment