July 19, 2013

Horrible mother

I feel like a horrible mommy since I haven't updated the blog in so long. I have many excuses of course...for one, having 2 kids under the age of 3 is quite time consuming so I have very little spare time, and...well....that's my only excuse I guess. 
I feel guilty because I was so dedicated to it when Grayson was a baby and I haven't done Teegan's monthly blog posts. I have done the monthly photos and have written down all his milestones so I will do them at some point soon. I want to be able to look back and read about all these baby moments and read about the details so I will catch up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty valid excuse I would say. Plus all of the videos and pictures have given us updates. And are a record to you also. So horrible mother?? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete