July 18, 2011

my new highchair

Mom bought me a new highchair that attaches to the table. She thought maybe sitting up like a big boy would help me actually eat my food instead of spitting it out.


So this is it, huh Mommy?
IMG_6683

Hey, do you have me buckled in here? Don't you trust me not to jump out??
IMG_6689

I am practicing putting food in my mouth. Maybe in a few months I will get some Cheerios to eat. I hear they are delicious.
IMG_6688

Hi.
IMG_6693

Oh geez, this stuff is still disgusting.
IMG_6696

I think I'm traumatized.
IMG_6698

Seriously Mom, get that stuff away from me.
IMG_6699

Are we done yet?!?!
IMG_6701

3 comments:

  1. Maybe giving it a rest of at least a week or two would help. Look what happened to Dad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love all of his expressions-_what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I have been feeding him a little apples stirred into the cereal but he keeps gagging. takes after his Granddad. I will give him a few days and try again.

    ReplyDelete