August 28, 2012

Teegan Brendan Smith Seaman

After being eight days late, our beautiful baby boy has arrived!! Teegan arrived on August 28th, 2012 at 4:08am. Weighing in at 7 lb 6 ounces, and 19 3/4 inches long. My labor was relatively fast, delivering about 4 fours after being admitted. I had my weekly appointment at 10am, and then my contractions started shortly after that. I knew it was the real thing around 3-4pm, and the contractions got intense around 9pm. We are lucky to have had two uncomplicated pregnancies & deliveries, and are completely blessed for our two sons. After a day, we decided on the name...not an easy task!! We randomly found the name Teegan, which means "little poet". The name Brendan is after Shane's best friend who passed away suddenly a few weeks before Teegan was born. He was a very warm and gentle soul, and I'm proud to have my son named after him. Smith is Teegan's other middle name, and is my mom's maiden name.

IMG_2409 IMG_2403 IMG_2415

No comments:

Post a Comment